THAI LADIES MARRAGE OVER SEA

Hello and Sawaadee krap,  

First of all, i like to introduce myself, my name is Leong Chai, you all can call me LUCHAI,  i`m now living in Malaysia , just joint the Kapook groupsite today, and i hope humbly that you all can accept me, as my English is average and plain.

Before we/i start the discussion, I hope the topic will not create any issue or offend any thai people in personal, and if there is any, my apology.

The reason of this topic are about many Thai ladies married  oversea and ran away, which created many broken families. . the aim is to open up the problems that these ladies faced when they were living oversea with their mate, it could be culture differences, language, foods, social,or her personal misbehaviour,etc.. any things which they cannot corp up with, .And in the end the choice is to leave the mate and even her childs behind.

I hope the end result can be use to give a common ideal or thought for those who wish to marry oversea or those who are still married and living oversea and those who had left the mate and child behind.

I`m looking forward from you all to joint me to make my hope and those who may related.

Thankyou

Luchai

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Kapook